Chrome Extension of the Day: Evernote Web
Let’s face it, you’re already at least somewhat familiar with what Evernote is and how you can use it. Available across a variety of platforms, it’s easier than ever to keep in touch with your notes, pictures, to-do list, and more. Whether it’s logging in directly through the website or the mobile apps, we’re always close to our documents. For many of us, “Evernote” is as much of a verb and/or noun as it is a service. It’s the first name in cross-platform sync of tasks, notes, and everything else we need to remember.
The Evernote Web extension makes it a breeze to clip images and web pages, attach audio files and PDF’s and so many other things. It’s instantly synchronized and updated in the background so you’ve got the most current notebook possible. If you’re spending at least a few minutes each day in the Evernote environment then you’ll definitely want to install this extension.
- Capture your memories
- Save all of your notes, research and projects into one place
- Create task lists and to-dos so you’ll never forget a thing
- Clip interesting webpages using Evernote browser extensions and plugins
- Attach images, audio, PDFs, and more*
- Find everything fast
- Organize your notes using notebooks and tags
- Search notes by keyword and text
- Automatic image processing lets you search for words inside photos
- Access from anywhere
- All your notes are instantly synchronized among all the different versions you use
- In addition to Evernote Web, there are free downloadable versions of Evernote for Windows, Mac, Android, iPhone, iPad, BlackBerry, and more available at www.evernote.com.