How do I rename my Chromecast?
FYI: You may use up to 24 characters to name your Chromecast
- Connect your Android smartphone to the same Wi-Fi network as the Chromecast
- Install the Chromecast app on your smartphone. We assume you’ve already done this, especially if you’ve got a Chromecast setup already in place.
- Search for the Chromecast device you’d like to rename and connect to it.
- Once connected, you’ll be able to view the “Device Info” which includes the name, Wi-Fi network, Time Zone, and more.
- Tap the name of the device and edit in the popup window.
- Tap OK to save